When people own real property with no written agreement, the individuals will need to resolve any issues by agreement or filing a partition claim. If by agreement, then no court intervention is required. There are several types of documents that can memorialize the...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
As a follow-up from a recently published Chicago Tribne article, in which Corey B. Stern was quoted as saying: • "The agent may not lie, but they might not tell you the whole truth," said Corey B. Stern, a partner in the Lisle-based real estate law firm of [nap_names...
- PARTITION OF REAL ESTATE IS AN OPTION WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A WRITTEN AGREEMENT TO DEAL WITH PROPERTY ISSUES
- In Order to Avoid Liability, the Employer Should Maintain and Enforce Safety Standards to Protect its Employees from Covid-19
- CERTIFIED PAYROLLS NOW TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- SBA LOANS AVAILABLE FROM THE COVID-19 CARES STIMULUS PACKAGE
- New Illinois Law For 2020, Requires All Employers To Provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training