This construction blog post discusses whether work performed upon the Property, is either a trade fixture (not lienable) or a permanent improvement (lienable) pursuant to the Illinios Mechanic Lien Act. In determining whether material or equipement ("Work") installed...
Legal Strategies Serving Clients
From The Boardroom To The Courtroom
- In Order to Avoid Liability, the Employer Should Maintain and Enforce Safety Standards to Protect its Employees from Covid-19
- CERTIFIED PAYROLLS NOW TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- SBA LOANS AVAILABLE FROM THE COVID-19 CARES STIMULUS PACKAGE
- New Illinois Law For 2020, Requires All Employers To Provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- When Buying Property, Always Perform Your Own Document and Physical Inspection