As a follow-up from a recently published Chicago Tribne article, in which Corey B. Stern was quoted as saying: • "The agent may not lie, but they might not tell you the whole truth," said Corey B. Stern, a partner in the Lisle-based real estate law firm of [nap_names...
Legal Strategies Serving Clients
From The Boardroom To The Courtroom
- PARTITION OF REAL ESTATE IS AN OPTION WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A WRITTEN AGREEMENT TO DEAL WITH PROPERTY ISSUES
- In Order to Avoid Liability, the Employer Should Maintain and Enforce Safety Standards to Protect its Employees from Covid-19
- CERTIFIED PAYROLLS NOW TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- SBA LOANS AVAILABLE FROM THE COVID-19 CARES STIMULUS PACKAGE
- New Illinois Law For 2020, Requires All Employers To Provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training