In January of this year, the Illinois legislature enacted a number of new or amended acts that will change Illinois employment law. First, the One Day Rest in Seven Act (“ODRISA”) has been amended to revise employees’ mandatory rest and to revise employe meal periods....
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
The Attorneys of Chitkowski Law Offices
Month: June 2023
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects