The City of Chicago Council passed an Ordinance updating the Chicago Paid Sick Leave Act. This Ordinance applies to all private Employers. The updated law provides for the following: 1) 40 hours of paid leave and 40 hours of paid sick leave for each 12 month period;...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
The Attorneys of Chitkowski Law Offices
Month: December 2023
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects