In a recent case, the Buyer of a business along with its real Property refused to pay the Broker for finding and presenting the Buyer with the sale of the Property. The Property was not listed on the MLS. The Broker found the Property which is considered to be an...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
The Attorneys of Chitkowski Law Offices
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects