By Corey B. Stern, Esq., 1) Payment Terms: Identify the amount and the date or construction event when each payment is due. Additionally, confirm that the Owner has the funds to complete the project or if financing is being used. 2)...
Legal Strategies Serving Clients
From The Boardroom To The Courtroom
- In Order to Avoid Liability, the Employer Should Maintain and Enforce Safety Standards to Protect its Employees from Covid-19
- CERTIFIED PAYROLLS NOW TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- SBA LOANS AVAILABLE FROM THE COVID-19 CARES STIMULUS PACKAGE
- New Illinois Law For 2020, Requires All Employers To Provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- When Buying Property, Always Perform Your Own Document and Physical Inspection