Pursuant to the Illinois Residential Real Property Disclosure Act, 765 ILCS 77/1, the Seller is required to disclose whether it has any knowledge of any defective issues in 23 different construction items (“Items”). This Disclosure must be provided before the closing...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
Court Awards Brokerage Firm $50,000.00 Commissions Despite Not Having An Executed Brokerage Services Agreement from the Buyer
In a recent case, the Buyer of a business along with its real Property refused to pay the Broker for finding and presenting the Buyer with the sale of the Property. The Property was not listed on the MLS. The Broker found the Property which is considered to be an...
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects