Pursuant to the Illinois Residential Real Property Disclosure Act, 765 ILCS 77/1, the Seller is required to disclose whether it has any knowledge of any defective issues in 23 different construction items (“Items”). This Disclosure must be provided before the closing...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
The Attorneys of Chitkowski Law Offices
Month: July 2023
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects