Since the Covid-19 pandemic started, the issue of the Employer's responsibility to its employees has been much discussed, but no specific guidance has been provided by the State as to what is actually required by the Employer. Accordingly, this lack of direction has...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law a $2 trillion coronavirus emergency stimulus package called the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act. On Friday and throughout the weekend, the SBA has provided guidance to Lenders on the...
- PARTITION OF REAL ESTATE IS AN OPTION WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A WRITTEN AGREEMENT TO DEAL WITH PROPERTY ISSUES
- In Order to Avoid Liability, the Employer Should Maintain and Enforce Safety Standards to Protect its Employees from Covid-19
- CERTIFIED PAYROLLS NOW TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- SBA LOANS AVAILABLE FROM THE COVID-19 CARES STIMULUS PACKAGE
- New Illinois Law For 2020, Requires All Employers To Provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training