On January 15, 2019, Governor Pritzker signed Public Act 100-1177 which amended Illinois' Prevailing Wage Act (the "Act") in many ways. One noteworthy amendment to the Act is the requirement that the Illinois Department of Labor develop an online database for...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
By Corey B. Stern, Esq., Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom to Work Act, enacted by the State of Illinois this year, a private company is prohibbited from enforcing a non-competition agreement against any employee who makes less than $13.00...
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects