On January 15, 2019, Governor Pritzker signed Public Act 100-1177 which amended Illinois' Prevailing Wage Act (the "Act") in many ways. One noteworthy amendment to the Act is the requirement that the Illinois Department of Labor develop an online database for...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
By Corey B. Stern, Esq., Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom to Work Act, enacted by the State of Illinois this year, a private company is prohibbited from enforcing a non-competition agreement against any employee who makes less than $13.00...
- Beware of the Impact of the Lien Waiver
- PARTITION OF REAL ESTATE IS AN OPTION WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A WRITTEN AGREEMENT TO DEAL WITH PROPERTY ISSUES
- In Order to Avoid Liability, the Employer Should Maintain and Enforce Safety Standards to Protect its Employees from Covid-19
- CERTIFIED PAYROLLS NOW TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- SBA LOANS AVAILABLE FROM THE COVID-19 CARES STIMULUS PACKAGE