The start of 2023 comes with the start of new laws and regulations that will certainly affect your business. Another year means another round of changes to labor and employment laws in Illinois of which all employers must be aware. These new laws include a...
Progressive, Innovative Answers
To Your Most Complex Legal Challenges
If your company uses employee fingerprint or other biometric recognition technology in any portion of its business operations, then your company is subject to the requirements of the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act (“BIPA”). “Biometric information” means...
- Overview of the Corporate Transparency Act
- When are terms and conditions contained in a document valid?
- CHICAGO PAID LEAVE AND PAID SICK AND SAFE LEAVE ACT UPDATED FOR 2024
- Top 5 Issues When Reviewing and Negotiating a Commercial Lease
- Selling Residential Real Estate Requires Full Disclosure of Specific Defects